Thursday, April 07, 2005

Real World Austin Sighting

Ok so most of you know that I have yet to have a cast sighting....until today!!! ok so here it goes. I went to the CVS pharmacy downtown to get pictures developed for tommorow's BB casting call but it was closed or some crap. So I decided to wait for the 1 to go south. I get on the bus and see a camera chick and an empty next to were she was standing. So of course I sit down and there is Melinda(Areuala, kelly osbourne... whatever) cept her hair isnt purple anymore its a brownish color and she was sitting next to Lacey, with Johanna sitting behind them reading a magazine. The cameras werent on but I saw what I guess was the producer, So I was digging through my back pack trying to get my damn digital camera to work(its been broken) and then I checked the disposable camera I had to see if it had any film left(it didnt have any), the camera chick kept looking at me waiting for me to do something, then the bus got to 3rd and Congress and the girls got off and the cameras turned on...the boom guy just popped out of now where. Oh yea Johanna had that shirt on the said "I'm not Famous" and all I was thinking was "yet you b**ch" So thats my first encounter with the cast. eta: i meant b**ch in a good way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home