Saturday, February 19, 2005

Random Nonsense

So I joined netflix yesterday, which is good because I've finally reached a point where I feel(atleast for the time) financially secure to a certian degree. My que is already at 30 and I haven't even recieved my first movie(ya i know Im a dork). I also purchased one these these today...cause well I love Will Wikle.(pssssst...i bought the one where he is wearing white)-This was kind of a complusive purchase and I semi regretted for like 2 minutes but then I thought well it can go with my Marcellas Reynolds autographed pic. I rented this movie the other day. I don't know if I should go into detail about it but most of this movie is based on a "duality of man" theory. There are several references to Superman and even the characters have sides that they choose to show each other and other people...very artistic. I also rented "Home at the end of the world" which I plan on watching tonight but we all know how quickly things can change. .....I'm getting nervous about Adam coming to visit next month :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home