Monday, January 10, 2005

Random Weekendness

Wow, this weekend was a semi-exciting, over the top, oh-my-god-he-did-what? type of thing. First of Saturday started off calmly enough with me going to have dinner with Jessica and Richie. Which was fine until Richie continuously talked about his new job with children who have mental disabilities. I got very annoyed because I have a problem hearing about stuff like that just cause of personal issues. I wanted to strangle him but Jessica stopped me...thank god she did. Checked out the real world house, no news about that. Played video games with Adrain and Luis, and got my butt kicked at Mario Party. Oh yea I found out that "the timing was wrong" with the most recent boy. Wow, wished I would have known that, and I also wish the words would have come out of his mouth and not someone else's. Oh well I'm over that. Sunday was great, I went with Jenny and Sarah to Bee Caves Rd and we hiked a trail near the metal bridge. Let me tell you the view at the top of this trail is absolutely amazing. It's funny that once I was up there, and I saw the view, I only thought of one person who would appreciate this more than I would. So I called Ralph when I got home and told him that he has to see this view when he comes up here this next weekend. '24' was on at 7 on sunday and I'm hooked again. It seems a little shaky but its only the first two hours, so I'm sure it will improve. I must also recommend that everyone watch the new "Surreal Life". For 1) Verne Taylor(also known as mini-me from Austin Powers) is hilarious, and I can't believe he peed in a room other than the bathroom!!! and 2) Christopher Knight(aka Peter Brady) is HOT!!!, well with his shirt off he is HOT!!! (and why is it hard for me to admit that I have a crush on a Brady, A FREAKIN Brady!! oh well, you need to see him with his shirt off to understand) All and all this looks like a good week, Jaime and I are speaking again(he called from LA yesterday, I was so shocked that he called, that I haven't even gotten the story of what happened in LA, but I'm sure I will get to that. I'm just happy to have my bestfriend back)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home