Monday, September 11, 2006

I don't even know where to start!

So yesterday was Scrappy's birthday. I haven't seen him since my brother's birthday extravaganza so I was very excited to finally see him. Chase my old roommate and I went to dinner with him and his crazy ass friends and I though the night would end there. Oh no it didn't. Bren got to my house and I had to BEG, I mean BEG her to go out with me. And what does she do? She threatens to kill me. 5 minutes after getting downtown she goes, "Santi, I love you!" Duh. Bitch, I told you that you would have fun. "Wait, didn't you just want to kill me"? "Yea, but I still love you" she goes. I swear when I tell someone they are going to have a good time, they need to listen to me. I never steer people wrong. NEVER. ok, maybe I've been wrong a time or two, or three. After hanging out at Oilcan Harry's for awhile, I drag Brenda to RCC for some good ol' Latino Night dancing. And then IT happened. Now normally when things like this happen, I'm like 'whatever, we'll see' But this time, I'm seriously like crossing my fingers praying to Lord Baby Jesus that this time, maybe just maybe something will good happen. What happened exactly? WELL THIS: I'm outside smoking and this guy walks by me and I'm like, "Wow he looks likes Adamo" You know Adamo, the one that I am absolutely in love with on Degrassi. The guy who will shall so kindly call, Adamo walks by and smiles and then goes inside RCC never to be seen again. So the night continues and I'm talking to Bren and Scrappy about going to another bar when I spot Adamo standing all by himself. What do I do? I start talking to him and I cannot get over the fact that he looks just like Adamo. I mean he looks just like this: Well as we are talking, Adrian runs up to me and says that Rose Mcgowan is at Rain. I'm not that huge of a fan of Rose but my former BFF is and I really wanted to meet her cause we all know I love me some celebrities and delebrities. Well I ended up dragging Adamo along to Rain to meet Rose and then Bren notices the resemblance to Adamo and she starts to call him Marco and tells him how cute he is. I cannot stop looking at the boy, and man I don't even know where to start about how nicely our conversation went. I mean I was up until 4 this morning talking to him. I know, I know I met him at a bar. I also know not to get my hopes up. But could the stars finally aligned and I'll get to date a boy who looks like a TV star I'm in awe with? And is it wrong of me to find this boy even more attractive because he looks like the TV star? What do you think Constant Reader? Also, Let the ACL count begin...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well well......
hmmmm, where do I begin with this???
Ummm, first of all sweet-P, I had a BLAST, well, up until the Ms. Kelly incident!! Tee hee!! Talk about slight-humiliation!!!!
Your friends are the greatest!!
BTW....HAPPY B-DAY AARON(if that's how ya spell it, but ya get the pic)!!
Second of all....Josh?? Is that it??
HE IS SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!! An Adamo all on his own!!! Don't lose this one babe, he's a keeper!!
Had fun sweet-P, love ya bunches!!!

Bren

9/11/2006 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Well there goes keeping his name a secret.

9/11/2006 05:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh babe please!
Just look at it as the reality name is most common, BUT.......
the fantasy name is always the best way to go!!!! Especially in your case!!! Tee hee!!! :)

Bren

9/11/2006 06:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow? You met Rose McGowan -

THE Rose McGowan of Charmed???

What was she doing in Austin?

color me jealous

9/14/2006 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home