Monday, March 21, 2005

In case you missed it.

I was in the paper on Friday. The whole article was really good and not to toot my own horn, but I can't believe these words came out of my mouth: 'A fan since "Real World" debuted in 1992, Aleman has one burning desire. "As cheesy as this sounds, I plan to be on a reality show some day," he says. "Maybe it will be the 'Real World,' maybe not. I honestly don't want the minifame that comes with it. I want the experience -- and the chance to someday go down in history without creating some grand invention." ' of course all of Austin, not to mention all of the SxSw execs got to see this picture, which isn't so nice: I was drunk I swear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

velvet i love ur picture and i love all of ur writings.... plz dont stop .. they tell me things are all right in the world of mass confusion .... T

4/10/2005 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home