Monday, March 21, 2005

I don't want to write a begining,

Because that would mean I'd have to write an ending and I dont't want to. I heard this really interesting quote last night while Adam and I were watching the L Word, It came from Jen who is a bisexual basket case, but none the less she is a writer, the quote said this: "I didn't experience it so I could write about it, I experienced it so I could." So I don't know how to write about this weekend, or maybe I don't want to. It's a confusing situation, not the Adam situation but the battle of what I should write about. so this is the clift notes version: He got here on Thursday at 1:33, we took a cab to my house, laid there on my bed all gitty because he was here, then of course we kissed, and that was all. He met my dad, we had dinner and attempted to go out. Adrian, Jenny, Juan, Justin, Monique, RT, SD and some others ending up coming over and everyone fell in love with him. Friday, we went to the capital, ate at hickory street, went to the austin museum of art, read my article from the statesman over and over again. Saw sabrosa play, then went home hung out, juan and terrance came over and then we went to go meet Jaime and Ric for a Mary Lou Lord concert. Came home watched Dangerous Beauty, and then talked forever. Saturday, we got up late and attempted to make it downtown, but Justin got in a wreck(he's fine), so Jenny, Sarah and SD came over and we went to go see some crappy live bands downtown, afterwards we went to Sarah's drank and came home around 10:30. We had a mini disagreement but it was mostly annoyance because we had been with each other for 3 days now so it was only natural. Sunday, I made breakfast. We walked on Town Lake and sat under a tree in Zilker Park for what seemed like forever(I know I could have stayed there forever). We came home, I made dinner and we watched the Contender(I think Burnett gave that guy chicken pox...but thats a whole other blog). I finally had the balls to show him my writings and I just left him alone with it to soak it in. I on the other hand took a trip back to last year via one of my journals....it was kinda depressing. Ex 2 came over to drop off some cds and they got to meet. Afterwards we watched the L word and just talked til 4 this morning. I learned alot in that conversation, alot that made me open my eyes to who he was and alot that opened my eyes to who he could be. He left this morning at 10...just short of an hour ago. I kind of feel empty that he's gone. I really dont know what to think or feel about going home right now. Because I know that once I walk into that door, he won't be there. It will just be a memory of an excellent weekend, with a potential love interest or an even greater friend. There's alot of things that him and I need to work out with each other but that will all come in due time. It's just so much got turned on inside me this weekend that now I'm left here to deal and analyze it, just like he is. I don't want to say I feel in love this weekend because love is such a strong and overused word, but I did find someone that I could see myself falling in love with. Yes he does have some faults(a little bit gayer than I am, very quick witted, bitchier than I am, stubborn as I am....cute as fucking hell!!) but so do I and I think that with love like most things, it's what you learn to accept rather than change. Before he left I asked him if he had anything to entertain himself with, he said no so I gave him Maya Angelou's "I know why the caged bird sings" mostly because it is one my favoriate books and two because its about life and the journies we make that consistently make us who we are. I have one of his shirts, and a necklace that he said he's going to come back for. I can only hope. His eyes are so beautiful, just the right shade of light brown. They compliment his hair and complexion. He has this amazing smile, that got me everytime I started to find myself frustrated with him. His butt is the cutest butt I have seen in a long time, and OMG his personality...ok I had to add that so I'd have it written down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home