Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Longest Blog Ever(Me and Ex Real Worlders)

8:40 I decided that I would go to Element by myself since none of my friends wanted to go with me. They thought I was crazy for wanting to meet ex-Real Worlders, but I could care less. There was nobody there yet and I kinda felt like an idiot....until I walked into Rainbow Cattle Co. and found out that they had 1.75 drinks, so u know me... I talked to some lesbians and avoided all the old queens that were trying to pick me up. 9:15 I decided to go over to Element with a damn good buzz going, I didn't want to be a drunken fool whenever I met Coral(who was really the only person I wanted to meet) and there was nobody there, it was kind of disapointing. So I sat there by myself and smoked, after awhile I noticed this girl sitting there by herself too. And you know me and how I can talk to just about anyone, so I approached her and was amazed to find out that it was Lucy a fellow poster on Therealworldaustin.com. I posted Lucy's Real World Austin experience awhile back remember? So she and I talked and we kept looking at the door for the former cast members, when they finally did enter the club I think that she and I were the only ones who noticed, we were like avid fans....it was insane. As soon as they walked in, she and I jumped out of our seats and headed towards there direction, but damn it they were in the VIP area!!! 10:50 Lucy and I had tried every way possible to see the former castmembers but nothing was working. Then some random guy told Lucy that it was 10 bucks to get into the VIP area and she was off. I had to meet RT at 11 and informed Lucy that I would be coming back. 11:20 Went with RT to Charlie's briefly and came back to Element, now it was packed and I still dont think people even noticed the ex cast there. Paid my 10 bucks and was completely prepared to meet Coral, I seriously had to center myself for what was going to happen next. So I went into the VIP area and immediately looked for Lucy cause I knew that I was going to need some back up, she told me where Coral was at and I started to walk over towards her. I excused myself around Theo(RW Chicago) and didn't even realize it was him until I realized that he thought I wanted to talk to him and be all crazy fan like, it was funny. As I was walking towards Coral I noticed Rachel(RR Campus Crawl) and Veronica(RR Something), had Lucy take a pic of me with them and then it happened... Me: Exuse me Coral? Coral: Yes? Me: Now I know you don't know me and I have obviously seen you on Tv but I wanted to let you know that I came tonight to specifically meet you. Coral: Awww that's sweet. Me: Can I have your autograph? Coral: Sure(signs the sheet of paper that i brought with a pen that I brought..dork yes I know) Coral: So what's up?(moves her purse from an empty seat), let's talk for a bit. Me: Cool. So I sat down and talked to her for like 30 seconds when Abram(RR Something) came up to her and started talking to her, I said hi to him too, and he was like "Oh dude I'll def remember your name it's cool), then the manager came up stairs and told all the ex cast members that they had to go down stairs. Coral told me not to leave and that she would be back, I was like "Do you think im leaving after this?"-of course I thought this. When she came back she immediately came up to me and we starting talking like we were friends. She asked me if I was drinking and I was like "nah", and she responded with "now you are", she handed me her drink and said "It's a dry martini", I didn't care what it was cause it came from her. I even contemplete taking the glass home with me cause she gave it to me, but that would be way to much. I wanted to let her know that I was going to talk to her like she never had a camera up her ass, and that we had just met at the bar. She thought it was a bad ass idea. So we talked for a long time, about the real world, reality tv(she laughed that I wanted to be on Big Brother) and various other things like her and Abram. The funny thing about the whole situation was that people kept coming up to her and were like "you're coral right?" "can I get a pic?" "Omg you're Coral" and after everytime she kept coming back to talk to me. Lucy and another poster friend of mine Melinda were laughing at this. At one point Abram came up to talk to Coral and asked if I could excuse them for a minute, he was like "Can I borrow her for a sec, **my real name**" and I was like omg he remembered my name!! So while she was talking to Abe, I hung out with lucy, melinda and her husband. It was bad ass cause I just met these people but it was like we had been friends for awhile now(i guess it was because of the message board posting). After awhile I talked to Rachel and Veronica for a bit, gave Rachel a smoke and then made some lesbian joke that she didn't like it. Oh well I wasn't there to talk to her anyways, she was truly a bitch to me after that. Veronica for RR looked like she was on crack, I even commented to her on it. I was like "Veronica girl you are so skinny! Are you on the Mary Kate diet", she laughed and told me I didn't have room to talk...it was cute. So when Coral got done with Abe she came back and talked to me(seriously I was in disbelief that she kept coming back to talk to me) and I asked her "Abe is gonna punch me is he?"-A joke in reference to what Abe did on RR, and she repsonded with "No he knows you're gay" and I was all "It's obvious?" and she was like "sweetie". Then she told me that she was sad that Shane(RR Campus Crawl) didn't make it. I had to go to the bathroom and on my way down I ran into Syrus(RW Boston) he was such a ladies man it was crazy. When I came back I noticed Eric(RW New York), I tried talking to him but he was so stand offish(I think I made an ass of myself with him cause I was all "dude where's your jump rope?"), in our conversation he told me he was only there for the $, so I was like aight he's just talking to me cause they're paying him. When Coral came back(crazy huh?) to talk to me I decided to ask her if she was just talking to me cause they were paying her, and she was like "Nah dude your bad ass"-just hearing her say that was awesome. I realized that it was getting late and I still had to meet up with RT at Charlie's, I wanted to leave before I got drunk and made a damn fool of myself. Gave Coral a hug good bye, she gave me a kiss on my cheek and told me it was great meeting me. Abram said the same thing, and I told him, now don't forget my name cause you're gonna be hearing it again. He laughed and was like, I think you would definately make it. 1:00 walked 12 blocks to Charlie's in complete disbelief of what had just happened, had a good buzz going and was ready to party. Now when I got to Charlie's I completely queened out about the whole night. It was absolutely the best night I have had in a very long time. Click Here for Lucy's story about last night and some more pics. The Pics: The Lovely Coral Me, Eric and Abe Me and Coral Rachel, Veronica and me I'm such a gentleman Me and Lucy Lucy and Melinda(Coral and Me in the background) I wasn't gonna burn Veronica I swear Abe and Coral Syrus and Lucy Lucy and Coral Lucy, Theo and Syrus I want to thank Lucy and Melinda for the pics...i was dumbass and didnt take my camera. And last but not least I would like to thank RT and Deonna for helping me with such a great.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, AxeNFG here!

Whoa, that is crazy! I wish I met Rachel and Veronica, even though they sounded like bitches, I would have MADE them talk to me!!

Dude, you seriosly need to get on AIM! Your cute in your pics btw.. haha

Well, email me sometime:

axenfg@aol.com

Luv, Raul!

2/28/2005 02:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely recap Santi!! I had sooo much fun that night. Rob also had fun even though I had to drag him there kicking and screaming. hehe He said he is glad he went. Much love and hopefully we can hang out again soon!! :)

2/28/2005 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

Melinda,

you, Rob and Lucy were the greatest!! even though we had just met that night it was like we had been friends forever...im so glad I got to meet ya'll!!!

2/28/2005 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home