Saturday, August 05, 2006

The kids ain't right.

I have to write a disclaimer before I precede. Honestly, I hate when I have to write disclaimers but this one is actually needed. I'm in no way shape or form a racist, heterophobe or another other sterotype you want to give to a biggoted person. I'm what you would call a "Equal Opportunity Offender". I make fun of everyone because in reality everyone is probably making fun of me. With that said. Infamous O and I went to the mall yesterday, but not just any mall. When went to THE-WORLD'S-MOST-GHETTO-MALL, Highland. At first it wasn't really that bad of an idea because HELLO NO TAXES. Let me tell you constant readers, I went shopping yesterday. I mean balls to the walls kind of shopping. It was fun. I'm supposed to look cute tonight for Diana's(Emma's friend) birthday party and Vicci. There is this hottie they want me to meet. I know I know hook-ups are bad. We'll see. So after the massive amounts I wanted to go to Great American cookie. For what you ask? A cookie, silly. I really wanted a cookie. Then all hell breaks loose, IO grabs me and turns me around and there are these two black girls fighting. I mean pulling weaves out, taking earrings off, 'Oh no she dident' kind of fight. I kept pushing IO back in case things got all crazy. Enter stupid fag: He jumps into the fight and starts hitting one of the girls. Who does that? He's a fucking dude regardless of him taking ding ding up his bum. Enter angry girl with a cane: She starts to hit Stupid Fag with her cane. This is when I was like, 'This is a horrible train wreck and I can't stop watching'. I finally get IO far enough from the fight that we are safe. But the bitches ruined my appetite for the cookie. The kids, I tell ya ain't right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe... Santi, that's where my roommate works at and last year they actually shut down the mall during "Texas Relay" weekend, if I recall... a foodfight broke out in the same location and all hell broke loose.

Roommate said that security called all the stores to bring down the cages/fences/shut down and that you could see people running down the escalator and some were trying to seek shelter in the stores.

8/05/2006 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home