Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Way too tired to blog.

Ex#1 told this funny joke a long time ago: Fellow class mate walks into group meeting completely exhausted, "Guys" she says, "This is the fucking longest week ever" Ex#1, "How can you say that when it's only Tuesday?" That's exactly how I fucking feel today. Work is well killing me right now and I have no time to write while I'm working. This is a travesty! A TRAVESTY! I tell ya. I'll try to get something good in this week and Sean has informed me that he is going to start a blog of his own called Radford Place. Apparently, ever since he moved to Austin all of these crazy things have been happening in the apartment complex he lives in. I honestly don't believe Sean because that boy has less time than I do. We'll see. Until next weektime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I miss your blogs and in response to the comment you left on mine, I go through boys faster then you do because Im hotter, haha.

love you bitch

8/02/2006 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

who's Sants??

8/03/2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

I know I know

8/03/2006 01:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home