Monday, March 07, 2005

Sunday Madness

Sunday started off quite quietly(like that?), but it was quickly changed when my father called me to inform me that he was on his way over. I had like 20 minutes to clean my place up, and erase any evidence of the previous night's events and also had to kick SD out of there....not because my dad would freak but just cause i said so. So my dad and I drove all over town running errands, and I learned something new about my dad(which i shall never reveal to a soul...ever) anyways so i went to the grocery store and got hit on my a 17yr old boy. He was cute in his little, gay, young, probably going to go to jail for this, kinda way. I blew him off and my dad kept telling me that I broke his heart(have i mentioned i love my dad sometimes?), so I went home and did the normal sunday errands, started watching the motorcyle diaries when Adrain called and wanted to go out, he has recently been seperated from his boy...which is truly sad. So we went to RCC with Adrain and ran into Sonny and Rigo...it was a freakin blast...and I can't believe that I let Sonny talk me into giving a boy my number(it was so cute, i was like "hey so and so, i just wanted to give u this cause i've had a crush on u since the first time i saw you, call me if u want, and if u dont want to, well that's cool too...) and then he was all dancing up on me. All and all it was a great night. everything seems to be falling into place for when Adam comes... what about this new boy you say? Just making sure I still have some options out there...if he doesnt call and Adam doesnt work out, I can just go find my 17yr old boy-sooooooooo kidding :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey its Raul.

Journal updated, I have Friday- Mondays posts up. Mondays is CRAZZZY!!!!

3/08/2005 04:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home