Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm gonna be famous....

Ok well maybe not just yet...but I got this in a PM today over at therealworldaustin.com...this is freakin awesome!!! Hello, I'm working on an article for the Austin American-Statesman about the "Real World" in Austin ... the piece is scheduled to run during SXSW. I saw your name all over realworldaustin.com and wondered if you would be willing to talk with me about your experiences? Your blog is awesome, too. Loved the Coral sigtings. I think I would have tried to keep the glass Give me a call -- or e-mail me -- if you are willing to participate in this story. I talked to Lucy earlier today, and she said she was willing to participate. I would love to have your involvement. Might be fun for both of you to be in the newspaper. Diane XXXXXXXX Television Critic Austin American-Statesman 512-xxx-xxxx

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nerd! Your life seems pretty fabulous. I hope you're doing well balancing your jobs and what not. Hopefully i'll hear from you soon. -The elusive Joseph:)

3/02/2005 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Velvetsaje said...

hey dorkface! i suppose i should give u a call and then wait forever for u to call me back!!!

3/02/2005 01:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! DO IT! and get some kind of perk out of it!!

3/03/2005 05:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home